Covercraft Dustop Indoor Car Covers
Maximum dust protection for indoor storage
Protect your car with the durability and softness of a flannel-like non-woven fabric. The Dustop car coverís four layer fabric with an ultrasonic lamination, designed by Kimberly-Clark, provides superior protection from dust, but is still soft to the touch so it wonít scratch your carís finish. It is also breathable to allow moisture underneath the cover to evaporate, and is light and easy to store.
- Strong Outer Layers: The first two layers of this indoor car cover fabric are a polypropylene / polyethylene composite, which provides incredible strength while maintaining a soft feel.
- Dust Protection: The third layer is a polypropylene dust barrier to maximally protect your vehicle from the elements.
- Soft, Smooth Inner Layer: The inner layer, specially designed to protect your vehicleís finish, is a high-loft polypropylene / polyethylene. This fabric is not only used for Kimberly-Clark car cover fabric, but also a staple in the infant care product line. If itís soft enough for an infantís skin, you can be certain it wonít scratch your paint.
Compared to traditional single layer fabrics, Dustop's multi-layer construction provides superior dust protection.
Material color available - Taupe
Warranty: 4 years
Soft Indoor Car Cover for Dust Protection
Your Custom-fit Car, Truck, or SUV Dustop cover is custom made and tailored by Covercraft Industries, the world's largest manufacturer of custom-fit covers. Only the finest materials and craftsmanship are used, just as you expect in a fine automobile cover. Your new Dustop cover is a premium quality cover MADE IN THE USA especially for your vehicle. We guarantee a perfect fit, every time. All covers carry a manufacturer's warranty.
Note: For trucks with grill guards, camper shells, and other non-factory exterior accessories, please call our office for special order details. Cars with aftermarket non-factory spoilers and body ground effects must also call before ordering.
All Dustop Car Covers are constructed with features found in every Covercraft Custom Fit Cover:
- Double stitched overlapped seams are strong and durable.
- Neoprene elastic is sewn into the front and rear hems to help hold the cover in place.
- Reinforced, non-scratch grommets include a protective flap on the backside and can be used with a tie-down rope or vinyl coated cable and lock.
Read more about our car cover fabrics.
Car Cover World is pleased to represent the full line of Covercraft Products. These products include car and truck covers, front end masks (bras), truck tonneau covers, sun shields, interior covers, seat covers, and a full line of covers for motorcycles and atv's. Covercraft is well known in the automotive industry as the largest manufacturer of custom patterned covers in the world. Starting in 1965, as a two-employee company, Covercraft has grown into a 500 employee company supplying the aftermarket, OEM, and automotive specialty markets with over 45,000 custom cover patterns.
"Our goal is to provide the widest selection of specialty fabrics to meet the protection needs and budgets of our customers. We believe our products are the finest soft goods available and have earned the QS9000 rating awarded firms that meet very strict international quality standards."
"Covercraftmanship is our dedication to quality and customer service, a commitment you'll find in everything we produce", says Covercraft Industries.
If it has wheels, CarCoverWorld and Covercraft can cover it!