Coverking Jeep Wrangler Topliner
Engineered to improve the finish quality of your Jeep's hardtop and freedom panels while also making the interior more comfortable. Molded to fit the top component contours perfectly, the black polycarpet panels also insulate from outside temperatures and improve acoustics for driver and passengers. Once installed, it has the factory look and feel to complete a premium, luxury Jeep interior perfect for street and trail.
- Perfectly Formed to Top Contours
- Significantly Reduces Interior Temps
- Improves Acoustics & Reduces Echo for Noticeably better Sound Quality
- Insulates from Road and Wind Noise
- Upgrade Your Stock White Fiberglass Interior to Premium Finished Appearance
- Includes 3M™ Adhesive Pads (Removable)
- Include weather stripping to finish edges
- Topliner™ Meets Federal Safety Standards for Flammability (FMVSS302)
- Installation Tool Kit Included
|Since 1986, Coverking has been building custom-fit seat covers and car covers and other fine automobile products in Anaheim, CA. They are an industry leader in fitment and customer satisfaction. Their products are considered some of the finest in the industry. Sourcing some of the worlds highest quality textiles, they produce a product that is exceptional in fit and finish.