- The TireSavers from Covercraft® feature an exclusive spring-steel ring design that holds the cover in place for a hassle-free installation
- Made from heavy-duty flannel-backed vinyl for added UV protection
- Protect the tires and wheels from UV rays, dirt and dust, and acid rain
- Prevent corrosive effects of animal urine
- Covers shield tires from continuous exposure to sleet, snow, and road slat
- Perfect for RVs, campers, boat trailers, and motorhomes that spend extended time outdoors
- Sold as a pair of two (2) covers per box
The TireSavers from Covercraft® help extend tires' life span by shielding the tires from harmful natural elements such as acid rain and damaging UV rays. Intended for large vehicles that tend to sit idle outdoors for an extended period of time. The TireSavers are designed with an exclusive spring-steel ring that eliminates the hassle of crawling on the ground to secure straps, bungee cords, and other hardware that are otherwise present in ordinary tire covers. The covers come in a universal fit and sold in pairs.