Covercraft Custom Mini Mask “MN” Series
Originally started in Germany for track testing vehicles off the production line, masks (also called "Bras") have long been considered a necessity for any car owner wanting to protect the area of the car that takes the most abuse on the road - the front end, especially the leading edge of the hood and any painted areas around the grille.
Quality features you'll find in every Covercraft mask:
- Protective air intake screens are an integral part of the mask, not separate, and they are sewn into the outside of the mask so there are no loose pieces of material inside to abrade the paint surface.
- Covered aluminum tabs allow adjustment at the fender wells as vinyl expands and contracts due to temperature. Take a look at a non-adjustable mask being driven down the road and you'll see why this is an important feature.
- Reinforced air foils prevent flapping and lift. Very few patterns don't require this feature; there is just too much air whipping around the front of your vehicle as it goes down the road, like cross-winds and back drafts from passing semi trucks.
- We use a micro-perforated finish on our vinyl. It allows the mask to "breathe" and permits moisture vapor to evaporate when the vehicle is driven in wet weather. Still, if a mask becomes wet and is going to be left sitting in the sun, we recommend it be removed to allow the backing to dry properly.
- Our heavy-gauge leather grain vinyl has a soft, protective backing. We use white non-woven fleece so you can easily see when it's time to clean the back-side of the mask.
- Seams are overlapped and finished with a strong, durable top stitch. Edges are covered with soft, non-abrasive felt-rimmed bindings.
Our premium, high performance Covercraft products are custom-made by the order right here the USA. With over 100,000 combinations of vehicle types, you're guaranteed a 100% perfect custom-fit every time!
Custom-Fit Car Covers
Universal Car Covers
In Stock. Please call our office to verify stock if your order is time sensitive
Covercraft & Carhartt Seat Covers
Front End Masks
Car Cover World ships FREE to the 48 continental US States for all orders over $75 through UPS Ground for Covercraft orders. For expedited shipping, we offer FedEx 2nd Day and FedEx Standard Overnight. These shipping options are available at checkout. Please note: normal production times still apply regardless of the method of shipping chosen. Read about production times or call our office before placing your order if you have any questions.
Car Cover World sells and ships products to more than 45 countries worldwide. Shipments to Guam, Puerto Rico, and the USVI are via USPS Priority Mail. VAT, Duty, Custom fees, and other taxes levied by your government on imported goods are your responsibility and not that of Car Cover World. Car Cover World does not charge and collect taxes on your behalf. Please check with your local authorities to calculate any additional costs before ordering.
We're proud to offer free APO/FPO shipping to our US military personnel and their families stationed overseas. *Please Note: APO/FPO addresses have size restrictions for inbound packages. Please be sure to check with the appropriate APO/FPO personnel for restrictions before ordering large items. Keep in mind that some of our oversized items cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses because of these restrictions. Most car covers and seat covers are not oversized packages and will ship normally to APO/FPO addresses via USPS Priority Mail. Please call our office if you have any questions prior to placing your order.