Covercraft Front End Mask “MM” Series
Excellent Front End Protection
- Independent headlight covers
- One-piece construction easy installation
- Maximum protection from nicks, scratches
- Heavy gauge leather grain vinyl
- Durable, overlapped finished seams
- Easy to install, with no tools required
- Aerodynamic air foils prevent flapping
Covercraft Custom Front Mask “MM” Series
Originally started in Germany for track testing vehicles off the production line, masks (also called "Bras") have long been considered a necessity for any car owner wanting to protect the area of the car that takes the most abuse on the road - the front end, especially the leading edge of the hood and any painted areas around the grille.
Quality features you'll find in every Covercraft mask:
- Protective air intake screens are an integral part of the mask, not separate, and they are sewn into the outside of the mask so there are no loose pieces of material inside to abrade the paint surface.
- Covered aluminum tabs allow adjustment at the fender wells as vinyl expands and contracts due to temperature. Take a look at a non-adjustable mask being driven down the road and you'll see why this is an important feature.
- Reinforced air foils prevent flapping and lift. Very few patterns don't require this feature; there is just too much air whipping around the front of your vehicle as it goes down the road, like cross-winds and back drafts from passing semi trucks.
- We use a micro-perforated finish on our vinyl. It allows the mask to "breathe" and permits moisture vapor to evaporate when the vehicle is driven in wet weather. Still, if a mask becomes wet and is going to be left sitting in the sun, we recommend it be removed to allow the backing to dry properly.
- Our heavy-gauge leather grain vinyl has a soft, protective backing. We use white non-woven fleece so you can easily see when it's time to clean the back-side of the mask.
- Seams are overlapped and finished with a strong, durable top stitch. Edges are covered with soft, non-abrasive felt-rimmed bindings.
Protection for Whatever You Drive!
Covercraft Industries, LLC is a leading branded manufacturer of automotive protection products including car and truck covers, seat covers, front end masks, dashboard covers, floor mats, window sunscreens, RV covers, patio furniture covers and others. The company focuses on custom patterned products with a library that includes more than 400,000 distinct automotive patterns. Covercraft owns multiple brands including ADCO, Colgan, DashMat, GT Covers, PCI and Wolf. Licensed partnerships include Airstream, Carhartt, Ford, Tommy Bahama and Winnebago. Founded in Southern California in 1965, Covercraft is Headquartered in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma with additional manufacturing facilities in California, Colorado, Texas, Australia and Mexico.
Since 1965 Covercraft has manufactured premium quality exterior and interior protection products for automotive enthusiasts, building a reputation for quality, durability and design.
Started by Bob Lichtmann in a small 2-man shop in Southern California, Covercraft pioneered the market for manufacturing custom-patterned car covers for street rods, the import sports car market and aftermarket automotive parts suppliers. Today the company is the world's largest manufacturer of custom-patterned car covers. Covercraft's library of over 80,000 patterns still grows daily as they are constantly adding new applications.
Covercraft's product line has expanded greatly over the years and now includes seat protectors, front-end masks (bras), dash covers, floor mats, tailgate nets, tire covers, windshield sunscreens, canine travel items and other specialty protection and storage products.
Headquartered in Oklahoma, Covercraft has additional manufacturing facilities in Texas, Mexico and Australia, plus design centers located in Oklahoma, California, Arizona and Ohio. The Covercraft Team has grown to over 400 dedicated employees, certified to both ISO/TS16949:2009, a worldwide quality system standard, and ISO 14001, an environmental quality program.
Many of Covercraft's employees have been with the company for nearly two decades...some even longer...and share Covercraft's emphasis on family, recruiting relatives and friends who have also chosen to join the Covercraft team.
Covercraft's mission is to maintain the highest standards, utilizing the finest materials and remaining on the cutting edge of manufacturing technology ---putting "Covercraftsmanship" into every product that is made!