Saddleman / Elegant Seat Covers are the most recognized custom and semi-custom fit car seat covers in the U.S. They use only premium quality fabrics in patterns to fit the widest range of vehicle model years ranging from 1970's to the current model year of your car, truck, suv or van.
Your car seats take a lot of abuse from dirty or wet clothes, spilled food or drink, pet hair or saliva to natural causes such as sunlight. These common hazards along with the constant “use” of getting in and out of the seat can ruin or make your car seats look faded and worn.
With your new seat covers you no longer have to worry about permanent stains or unsightly rips, tears or burns. You also will be able prevent future damage and/or cover up existing damage. Covering your seats will beautify and protect your vehicle's interior at a fraction of the cost for reupholstery. In just minutes you'll have your car, truck, suv's seats looking like new. Custom seat covers also give your car or truck that personalized look that people will envy.
Our seat covers come in a wide variety of patterns, colors and fabrics. We carry universal, semi-custom and custom-fit patterns for many types of vehicles. Some of your fabrics choices are: sheepskin seat covers, velour seat covers, tweed seat covers or neoprene seat covers.
All seat covers ship from the Anderson, SC facility in 7-14 business days.
Before deciding on that perfect seat cover for your vehicle you will need some information to make the right choice.
- What is the year, make, model and perhaps submodel of your vehicle?
- What type of seat configuration(s) do you have? Bench seats or Bucket Seats?
- Do you have power seats?
- Do you have fixed or adjustable headrests?
- Do you have side impact airbags (SIPS) in your front seats?
- What is your original seat material? Leather, vinyl, cloth or other?
- Do you have a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? For trucks, what type of cab?
- Is your seatbelt integrated into the seat itself?
- Do you have adjustable lumbar support?
- Do you have pivoting armrests on the driver's or passenger's side (or both)?
This information is extremely important in finding the exact seat cover for your vehicle. If you have questions or need a little help please call our customer service department at 888-270-0411 or email us at email@example.com.